Our e-services offer you professional online customer service, 24 hours a day.
You can now have us send out your invoices as practical PDF files, electronically and at no cost to you, through our e-billing service. This option is not just contemporary; it’s also eco-friendly and efficient.
Beyond that, you can also use e-preliminary claims to log preliminary claims (timely information on irregularities) quickly and easily in purely electronic form.
Electronic billing at no cost to you
With an eye to making the processing of our invoices more environmentally friendly and more efficient while minimizing time spent on these tasks, we have adjusted our electronic billing practices for you in step with the times.
Our e-billing service is available free of charge to all customers who have a customer account with Frankfurt Cargo Services GmbH.
Invoices can now be transmitted by e-mail as practical PDF files, including a qualified electronic signature.
Benefits to you:
- Invoice received by e-mail right away (up to three e-mail recipients possible*)
- Time-saving processing, as invoices can be easily forwarded by e-mail
- Eliminates paper invoices, so archiving saves space and is low in cost
- Free service
- Free signature checks available at www.signature-check.com
You can determine for yourself how and in what form you would like to receive our invoices.
The following options are available to you for paperless receipt of our invoices:
- PDF with qualified signature (zipped file): You receive our original invoice in electronic form only. No paper copies are printed. Invoices are sent out electronically, via e-mail, as PDF files.
- PDF with qualified signature (unzipped file): You receive our original invoice in electronic form only. No paper copies are printed. Invoices are sent out electronically, via e-mail, as PDF files.
If you would like to use our free e-billing service and have chosen your desired option, please fill out the consent form and send it to us by e-mail or fax. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as the change has been made.
For information on the e-billing process, please visit the following links:
German Value-Added Tax Act (Umsatzsteuergesetz)
Further laws and tax regulations of each country must be taken into account. Frankfurt Cargo Services GmbH accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for this.
*a total of three e-mail addresses maximum can be registered for Fraport Cargo Services GmbH and Fraport AG. All invoices of Frankfurt Cargo Services GmbH and Fraport AG will be sent together to the registered e-mail addresses in each case.
e-preliminary claims and invoice complaints
You can submit preliminary claims to us online in the case of any transportation irregularities. Please submit questions or complaints regarding invoices electronically here. This process saves time and is simple and easy to follow. You can keep track of all current and past procedures at a glance and monitor them effortlessly at all times.
Registered users have access to all relevant tools 24 hours a day once the verification process is complete.
- Faster processing
- Simple data entry screen
- Confirmation of receipt via e-mail
- Sources of errors are minimized
- Information can be entered and accessed 24 hours a day
- Overview of all procedures